- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1851 Enrolled Sackett's Harbor, NY.
- 1853-64 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1858, Oct Collision with schooner WHITE SQUALL in St. Clair River.
- 1858, Nov Collision with steamer DISPATCH in St. Clair Flats; sunk.
- 1860 Owned E.N. Hudson, Detroit.
- 1860, Apr Hard aground at Mamajuda Light.
- 1862 Large repairs; 122 tons; refastened.
- 1863 Owned J.B. Scott, Detroit, MI.
- 1864 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI; refastened.
- 1865 Owned John Smith, Detroit, MI.
- 1865 Repairs.
- 1866 Owned Peter Smith, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1868 Enrolled Milwaukee; readmeasured 104 gross tons.
- 1871 Owned John Read, Milwaukee, WI.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 12:29:37