- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1894, May 18 Aground at Lake George flats.
- 1897 Owned Minch Transportation Co, Cleveland, OH.
- 1898 November 8 Aground, Grand Haven, MI, Lake Michigan; released by steamer NYACK.
- 1898, Nov 23 Placed in drydock for repairs, cargo unloaded at Milwaukee, WI.
- 1898 - 1899 Libeled by Crosby Transportation Co. on salvage claim.
- 1899 Nicholas Transport Co, Fairport, OH.
- 1899 Henry J. Pauly, Milwaukee.
- 1899 July 6 Repaired & received numerous parts.
- 1900 Owned at Milwaukee.
- 1902 S.G. Jenks, Port Huron.
- 1906 To Canada (C12649)
- 1907 William H Hackett & Son, Clayton, NY.
- 1910 Owner Quebec Transit and Fwd & Co., renamed GLADYS H.
- 1918 Owner George Hall Coal Co. of Canada Ltd.
- 1923 Owned Sincennes-McNaughton, Montreal, QUE.
- 1927 Owner Consolidated Oka Sand & Gravel Co., Montreal.
- 1930 Registry closed, abandonded.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Ralph K. Roberts
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Brendon Baillod
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 11:31:49