- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1883, Jun 14 Owned Kirby, Carpenter & Co.; badly damaged by fire, Menominee, MI.
- 1892 7' X 14' firebox boiler by Excelsior Boiler Works, Chicago; 100# steam.
- 1899 Owned W.J. Davis, Marinette, WI.
- 1930 Owned Duluth - Superior Dredging Co., Duluth, MN.; now named SCOTT, ARCHIE.
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio