- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1846 Enrolled Detroit, Michigan
- 1848 Ran Buffalo to Erie with sundries
- 1848, November 30 Ashore 2 miles above Point Abino with flour & dry
- 1849 Enrolled Sandusky, Ohio; in Buffalo to Erie lumber trade
- 1853 Enrolled Detroit, Michigan
- 1857 Managed by R.R. Johnson, Buffalo, New York
- Newspaper Clippings
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio