- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1873, Jul 26 Recieving new cabin.
- 1874, May 1 Received full-length cabin; 44 staterooms.
- 1874, Dec 3 Stranded on reef between Basin Island & mouth of Sturgeon Bay. Pulled off by steamer DEPERE after lightening.
- 1879 Owned Goodrich Transportation Co., Kenosha, WI.
- 1882, Jun 3 Refitted, now has sleeping accomodations for 100 passengers.
- 1885 Owned at Milwaukee.
- 1895 Founded to be in bad condition during drydock inspection; enrollment surrendered.
- 1896 Dismantled at Manitowoc; rebuilt as IOWA, US100613 by Burger & Burger; 202.5' X 36.4' X 13', 1157 gross tons.
- NOTE: See Box 178, Folder 12.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Ed Middleton
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 22:11:11
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio