- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 18,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1876 Owned McVea et al, Chicago, IL.
- 1879 Same owner, Grand Haven, MI.
- 1887, Apr Owned Captain Hugh Glenn.
- 1888-90 Three enrollments Port Huron, MI.
- 1888, Apr 7 Owned Thomas S. Lester.
- 1890, Apr 8 Owned M. Sicken.
- 1890, Jun Towed by M. SICKEN with consorts LEVI RAWSON & WM. YOUNG.
- 1891, Apr 13 Same owner, Marine City, MI.
- 1897, Jul Towed by M. SICKEN with consort SPADEMAN.
- 1898, May Towed by M. SICKEN with consorts GRACE WHITNEY & SPADEMAN.
- 1898 Sunk on Lake Erie.
- 1899 Towed by S.K. MARTIN with consort ST. JOSEPH.
- 1900, Jun/ Jul Towed by M. SICKEN with consorts C. SPADEMAN & MELVINA.
- 1901, Jun Towed by M. SICKEN with consort GRACE WHITNEY.
- 1902, Aug 15 Documents surrendered, Port Huron; sold foreign.
- 1905 Registered Canadian; C100129.
- 1906, Oct 30 Broke tow of steamer TEMPEST in storm, Lake Huron.
- c1918 Abandoned; last owned W.W. Stover.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 22:08:45
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio