- Propulsion Type
- Engine Number Propellers
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1856, Jul 18 Sunk, St. Clair Flats, St. Clair River.
- 1857 Operating in Chicago, IL.
- 1860 Owned Prindiville & Ebbert, Chicago.
- 1860, Sep Recovered bodies on Lake Michigan off Milwaukee, WI.
- 1861 Towing & wrecking, St. Mary's River.
- 1861, Oct Bound for New York City to be fitted out as government gunboat.
- 1861-62, Dec/Jan Towed bark COL. ELSWORTH, Port Colborne, ONT to St. Catharines, ONT.
- 1862, Aug Towed bark SUNSHINE, Chicago to Lake Erie.
- 1863 Owned Solomon Sturgis, Chicago.
- 1866 Abandoned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio