- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- Described as a passenger and freight towboat, flat bottom riverboat, used on Saginaw River.
- 1856, Aug 11 Enrolled Detroit; owner Samuel Copeland et al.
- 1860, May 23 Burned Hess & Bros. dock, East Saginaw; rebuilt.
- 1862, Sep 10 Enrolled Detroit; new owner.
- 1863, Nov 5 Enrolled Detroit; owned E.B. Smith.
- 1865, Nov 13 Owned H. & J. Noiles, Saginaw; readmeasured 57.72 gross tons.
- Lytle List
- Gerry Metzler
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio