- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1898, Jun 3 Fitted for passenger service.
- 1900, May 21 Owned Mrs. N.E. Topel, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1908, May 6 Owned George D. Nau, Green Bay, WI.
- 1908 Owned Nau Tug Line, Milwaukee.
- 1909, Jul 10 Owned Luther Lindauter, Milwaukee.
- 1910, Oct 8 Owned We. P. Schism, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1915, Jun 15 Abandoned; enrollment surrendered Milwaukee.
- Newspaper Clippings
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 22:00:00
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio