- Ownership Notes
- Enrolled French Creek(Cape Vincent), NY; also noted built Orleans, NY.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 282 88/95
History and Notes
- 1857, May Collision with propeller PITTSBURG, St. Clair River.
- 1860 Owned E.G. Merrick, Clayton, NY.
- 1863 Owned Chicago; sold Canadian; renamed PRINCESS ALEXANDRIA; C33582; owned William Anglin, Montreal, QUE.
- 1865 226 gross tons.
- 1866 Repaired.
- 1871 Owned William Anglin et al, Montreal.
- 1876 Repaired.
- 1879 Owned Gorton & Co., Montreal; 228 gross tons.
- 1880, Apr 21 Sank at dock in storm, Leamington, ONT; owned H.A. Safford, Kingsville; converted to barge.
- 1881, Jun 25 Owned Michael Ryan, Quebec, QUE.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID