- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1870, May 12 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1871 Owned Kelderhouse and Jones, Buffalo, NY.
- 1876 Scow bottom, owned Swain et al, Cleveland, OH.
- 1878 Repaired.
- 1879 Owned H.J. Johnson et al, Cleveland, OH.
- 1880 Towed by V. Swain Lake Superior ore trade.
- 1881 Ran Marquette, MI to Cleveland, OH in ore trade.
- 1882 Owned Cleveland, OH; 469.13 gross tons.
- 1885 Towed by THOMAS W. PALMER.
- 1885, Dec Ashore near Goderich, ONT.
- 1886, May Released by tug JESSIE.
- 1887, Apr 14 Owned W.C. Penoyer, Port Huron District.
- 1890 Towed by OGEMAN.
- 1894, Oct Gounded coal laden near head of Hay Lake Channel, released by tugs CRUSADER and DOWLING.
- 1896 Bottom caulked.
- 1899 Owned A.M. Carpenter, Port Huron, MI; towed by MANISTIQUE.
- 1900 Towed by MAINE and A.A. TURNER.
- 1908, Nov 5 Sunk Lake Superior.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 21:57:11
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio