- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 3000 tons
History and Notes
- 1888, Mar Launched; for Duluth ore & grain trade.
- 1890, Apr 17 Owned Whitney Transportation Company, Hamtramck, MI.
- 1894 Towed ASHLAND.
- 1896, Mar 19 Converted to screw steamer; 2 masts.
- 1901, Jun 7 Owned Gilchrist Transportation Company, Vermillion, OH.
- 1916, Mar 1 Owned General Transit Company, Mentor, OH.
- 1919, Oct 30 Carried 30,915 bushels barley & 27,500 bushels rye.
- 1922 Engine & boiler removed Lorain, OH.
- 1922, Oct 29 Foundered near Cleveland, OH.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Gerry Metzler
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 21:53:53
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio