- Original Owner Location
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1871 Owned William Cary, Chicago, IL.
- 1876 Owned McLane et al, Chicago.
- 1880 Rebuilt.
- After 1881 5'6" x 12' @ 90# steam firebox boiler, American Boiler Works, Chicago (1882).
- 1897 Repaired.
- 1899 Owned S. Tower, Chicago.
- 1903, Oct 7 or 16 Burned Niagara River enroute Tonawanda, NY to Buffalo; beached & burned; no hands lost; later towed to Buffalo; scrapped & abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Lytle List
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Direct
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 21:45:46
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio