- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1898, Aug 25 Damaged & sank in collision with steamer CENTURION near Recor's Point, St. Clair River.
- 1902, Mar 25 Owned A.C. Wanvig et al, Michigan City, IN.
- 1903, Feb 10 Owned Michigan City Navigation Co., Michigan City.
- 1907, Feb 1 Owned Nessen Transportation Co., Michigan City.
- 1911, Mar 3 Owned Independent Sand & Gravel Co., Chicago, IL.
- 1911, Jun 11 Capsized.
- 1911, Jun 30 Enrollment surrendered, Chicago; vessel foundered & lost Lake Michigan 20 mi. e. of Gary, IN.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 21:45:21
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio