- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1868 Owned George W. Jones, Cleveland, OH.
- 1872 New deck.
- 1880 Major repairs.
- 1883 Major repairs.
- 1886, Nov 18 Ashore St. Ignace, Lake Huron.
- 1888, May Damaged in collision with steamer NAHANT.
- 1896, Aug 26 Foundered in storm; owned Joseph Daville, Cleveland.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Annual Reports, U.S. LifeSaving Service
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 21:44:43