- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1831-38 Five enrollments Presque Isle many have been built Fairport, OH.
- 1836 Owned Frederick Tubbs, Presque Isle District.
- 1839-41 Three enrollments Cleveland.
- 1841 Rebuilt possibly as brig.
- 1845 Wrecked in gale near Buffalo, towed there, noted as brig.
- 1849 Cuyahoga District, schooner; 56.01 tons.
- 1850, Agu 30 Capsized in gale, Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio