- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1849 First enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1852, Jan 10 Ashore near Ashtabula, OH with railroad iron in gale of Nov 5.
- 1855 October Dismasted in gale on Lake Michigan.
- 1859 Large repairs.
- 1860 Owned Thomas Sims of Chicago.
- 1862 Repaired.
- 1868 US368, 132.97 gross tons, barge.
- 1871 Owned Kirby, Furlong, & Co., Grand Haven, MI.
- 1873 Owned Boomsleeter, Grand Haven, MI.
- 1875 Fall Ashore near Muskegon, MI, Lake Michigan.
- 1892 Lost in Georgian Bay or North Channel.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio