- Tonnage Old Style
- 250 53/95
History and Notes
- 1847 Enrolled Buffalo, new; serving on Reindeer Line Between Buffalo and Chicago.
- 1847, Jul Capsized off Muskegon, MI, Lake Michigan; crew taken off; vessel towed to anchorage near mouth of Muskegon River.
- 1848 Buffalo to Chicago grain route.
- 1851 Enrolled Cleveland.
- 1853 Enrolled Detroit.
- 1854, Apr Damaged by ice in St. Clair River.
- 1855 Enrolled Chicago.
- 1856 Enrolled Buffalo.
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Emerson H. Knack
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio