- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1890, March 21 Owned Morse Manufacturing Company, Port Huron, Michigan
- 1896, November 6 Ashore 4 miles from Port Hope, Michigan, crew removed
- by Point aux Barques Life Saving crew
- Post 1898 Converted to a steamer
- 1906, May 8 Enrolled, Port Huron, Michigan
- 1907, May 10 Burned, Georgian Bay, Lake Huron
- 1907, May 14 Enrollment surrendered
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio