- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1885, Jun 1 Hit by A.L. HOPKINS St. Clair River while in tow of AUSTRALASIA.
- 1886 Owned Gilchrist & Company, Cleveland, OH.
- 1894, Jun 4 Collision with steambarge GEORGE SPENCER Sault St. Marie, MI; $1,000 damages.
- 1898, Dec 5 Ashore near Papham Beach, ME.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 12:21:25
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio