- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1859 Owned Joslin Hathaway
- 1859, November 15 Owned F.T. Carrington, Oswego, New York
- 1859, November 29 Ashore in blizzard, Lake Huron
- 1860, April 9 Gone amidships, spars gone
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio