- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1902, Apr 13 Stranded Lime Kilns Crossing Detroit River.
- 1902, Oct 22 Burned at Buffalo, NY.
- 1906, Aug 16 Collision with West Water Street bridge, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1915 Owned Lehigh Valley Transit Co.
- 1921 Owned Great Lakes Transit Corp; renamed W.J. CONNORS.
- 1942 Taken to coast by U.S. Maritime Commission; rebuilt extensively; renamed MALACCA STRAITS.
- 1948 Sold to Iceland; owners, renamed HAE RUNGER.
- 1955 Scrapped in Europe.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Ed Middleton
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number