- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1866-84 Three enrollments Detroit, MI.
- 1867-68 Home port Swan Creek, MI.
- 1870-74 Port Huron, MI to Toledo, OH lumber trade; towed canal boat ECHO from Windsor, ONT to Toledo with coal & ice.
- 1870, Oct 10 ECHO lost while under MAYFLOWER's tow.
- 1881, Apr Sank at dock; raised & repaired.
- 1882 Owned Detroit; Sandusky, OH stone trade.
- 1884 Owned A. Russon, Newport, MI.
- 1887 Rebuilt, Sandusky; new deck frames & deck, stanchions, bulwarks & rail, outside planking, cabin stanchions, windless bits, pawl posts & partners.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID