- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1899, Jun 8 Damaged in grounding near Detour, MI.
- 1906, Oct 30 Run into & sank by steamer WISCONSIN north pier, Sault Ste. Marie, temporary repairs made.
- 1906, Nov 14 Repaired at Escore Yard, Detroit, MI.
- 1908 Owned Chicago & Duluth Transportation Co., Chicago, J.O. Nessen - general manager.
- 1911 Renamed MINNETONKA.
- 1914 Sold to James Playfair, Great Lakes Transportation Co., Midland, ONT; renamed GLENFINNAN (C126659).
- 1926 Sold to Canada Steamship Lines Ltd., Montreal, QUE; renamed RENFREW.
- 1929 Laid up Point Edward (Sarnia).
- 1937 Towed from Sarnia to Sturgeon Bay, WI for scrapping.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- William Lafferty
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Beers, History of th
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 12:20:50
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio