- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1890, Jun 17 Launched; duplicate of MANOLA, MARISKA, and MARUBA; for ore carrying trade.
- 1891, Sep 17 Collision with Northern Pacific Dock.
- 1892, Nov 23 Aground outside Ashtabula harbor.
- 1901 Owned Pittsburgh Steamship Co.
- 1913, Nov 9 Wrecked Pt. aux Barques, Lake Huron in great storm of 1913; eventually salvaged by James Reid.
- 1914 Sold to Boston parties; cut in two at Port Huron, MI; sent to coast.
- 1922 Owned Great Lakes Navigation Co., C151587; rebuilt and renamed GLENRIG; 326 X 40.3 X 21.1', 2723 gross / 1538 net tons.
- 1926 Owned Canada Steamship Lines, Montreal, QUE; home port Midland, ONT; renamed HUGUENOT.
- 1937 Scrapped, Midland, ONT.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Beesons Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 21:31:59