- Original Owner
- John W. Hyatt, et.al.
- Ownership Notes
- Robert McDonald
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Reportedly may have been former schooner PARTHENON
- 1892, July 22 Owned Hyatt, McDonald & Matthews
- 1899, June 16 Owned J.W. Hyatt & Alonzo Matthews
- 1902, January 14 Owned Alonzo Matthews, Charlotte, Ontario
- 1906, October 27 Owned Stirling Orr & J. Eves, Kingston, Ontario
- 1907 Rebuilt as tug, 96 x 19 x 6'; 97 gross tons, 50 net tons
- 1919 Sank in Picton harbor, Ontario, Lake Ontario; later abandoned
- 1920 Dismantled
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Registers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio