- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1897 Chartered Commercial Transportation Co.
- 1899 Owned Nicholas Transportation Co., Rockport, OH.
- 1900 Chartered Lehigh Valley.
- 1913, Nov 27 Stranded in storm, North Point, Thunder Bay, Lake Huron; cargo flax; broke in two; total loss; acquired by Reid Wrecking Co., Port Huron for salvage; shortened 248', 1,889 gross/1,098 net tons.
- 1914 Owned Reid Wrecking Co. Ltd., Sarnia, ONT & Port Huron, MI.
- 1915 Owned Canada Shipping Co., Montreal, QUE; name changed INLAND C130440.
- 1917 Owned Standard Shipping Co., Sarnia, ONT.
- 1922 Owned Consolidated Coastwise Co., Boston, MA.
- 1925 Owned Iriquois Steam Ship Co., Buffalo, NY.
- 1937 Scrapped.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 01:02:58
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio