- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1878 Owned Grand Island, NY.
- 1884 Owned Arthur L. Jones, homeport Tonawanda, NY.
- 1885 Owned Cooley, same homeport.
- 1888, Aug 7 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; owned James Richards.
- 1888, Sep 1 Owned Moses R. Carlson.
- 1889, Aug 16 Enrolled Port Huron, owned Charles Sheldon.
- 1890 Rebuilt, possibly Brooklyn, NY; owned Alexander Ruelle; name changed to GRACE A. RUELL; homeport Detroit, MI; listed as 12" x 12" high pressure engine, Sutton Bros., Buffalo; 4 1/2' x 8' firebox boiler.
- 1899, Jul 29 Foundered.
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio