- Original Owner
- Hiratio Todman, et.al.
- Ownership Notes
- William Clemonson
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1867, January 31 Owned Robert Pink, Haldimand, Ontario
- 1867, December 28 Owned Walter Russ & Donald Campbell, Picton, Ontario
- 1869, November 8 Sunk in Consecon Harbor, Ontario, Lake Ontario
- 1870, June 2 Owned Hiratio N. Todman, Wellington, Ontario
- 1870, November 3 Driven ashore in gale, Picton, Lake Ontario
- 1873, May 5 Owned Walter Russ, Picton
- 1873, September 2 Owned William Nickel, Kingston, Ontario
- 1874, January 3 Owned G. Finley et.al., Kingston
- 1877, Febuary 17 Owned William Nickel & John Sanders, Kingston
- 1881, March 1 Owned Homas G. Blanchard, Toronto, Ontario
- 1891, January 22 Owned John Murphy, Toronto
- 1891, Febuary 19 C 100027
- 1891, June 8 Owned John Bell & William Biggan, Belleville, Ontario
- 1897, November 29 Registry closed, "vessel dead - wear & tear"
- Newspaper Clippings
- inspection certificate
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio