- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1894, Aug 15 Enrolled Port Huron, lumber carrier.
- 1899, Mar 28 Enrolled Duluth, MN; owned Davidson Steamship Company, Duluth.
- 1905, Mar 11 Enrolled Ogdensburg, NY; owned Ogdensburg Coal and Towing Company
- 1906 (after) Boiler replaced with 13.5' x 121", 200psi scotch boiler.
- 1917, Dec 31 Enrolled Cleveland, OH; owned Oswego Navigation Co., Mentor special district.
- 1919, Feb 24 Cleveland, Documents surrendered, "sale to Canadians", Montreal Transportation Co., Montreal, QUE; C140963 to haul coal from Oswego, NY to Montreal.
- 1921 Reportedly broken up.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 01:00:59
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio