- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1853-66 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1867, Oct 12 Arrived Port Huron; struck by downbound tow while anchored in river; lost bowspirit, jibboom & headgear; some hull damage.
- 1868 Owned Gibralter, MI.
- 1874 Owned J. Farrisy, Cleveland, OH.
- 1879 Same owner; not insurable.
- 1880-84 Home port Cleveland.
- 1884 Out of service; possibly abandoned in Cuyahoga River, Cleveland.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio