- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1869, Oct 21 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1870, Apr 12 Enrolled Marquette, MI; same owners.
- 1870, Jul 10 Bound for Chicago with 3,300 barrels salt from Oswego, sunk in collision with bark H.P. BALDWIN between Old Mackinaw & Point LeBarbe.
- 1870, Aug 4 Raised by LEVIATHAN.
- 1871, Apr 29 Owned North Western Wrecking Co., Cleveland, OH; George Young, agents; rebuilt Bay City; 139.5 x 26.2 x 10.8', 323.16 gross tons.
- 1871, May 6 Repaired; owned George B. Burton, Cleveland.
- 1872, Nov 14 Wrecked Lake Superior.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 21:15:38