- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1890, Aug 7 Carried largest cargo to date on the lakes, 3,142 gross tons iron ore, Escanaba, MI.
- 1912, Feb 10 Owned Vance & Joys.
- 1916, May 1 Sold to owners on East Coast.
- 1916, Dec 26 Foundered in gale, Atlantic Ocean.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 21:13:07