- Sail Number Masts
- 11' 2"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 436 65/95
History and Notes
- 1856, Jun 18 Enrolled Detroit, MI for Lake Superior trade.
- 1859, Oct 6 Owned E.W. Owen, Ann Arbor, MI.
- 1862, May 1 Owned Eber W. Owen, Newport, MI; 426 65/95 tons.
- 1862, Sep 24 Sunk in collision with A.J. WARNER near Cheboygan, MI.
- 1863, Apr 30 Owned Peter J. Ralph et al, Detroit, MI.
- 1864 Repaired.
- 1865, Apr 21 Readmeasured, 2 masts, 138 x 30.4 x 10.6', 331.53 tons.
- 1867, Apr 6 Owned S.J. Perry, Chicago, IL.
- 1867, Nov 20 Sank Lake Huron.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 21:10:13
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio