- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 2400 tons
History and Notes
- 1887, Apr 7 Launched Cleveland; similar to ROBERT R. RHODES and JAMES PICKANDS.
- 1887, Oct 20 Towed to Sault Ste. Marie by tug MYSTIC with disabled machinery; bound Sandusky, OH to Duluth, MN.
- 1888, May 9 Owned Samuel Mather, et al, Cleveland, OH.
- 1888, Aug 11 Damaged in heavy gale near Detour, MI; repaired Cleveland, OH.
- 1889, Apr 13 Owned James Pickards, Interlake Transportation Co., Ashtabula, OH, et al.
- 1889, Jun Towed SENATOR and WINANA.
- 1890, Sep 30 Libeled for sinking steamer OHIO in Soo River; owned Pickards, Mather and Co.
- 1891, Nov 21 Sunk Lake Superior.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 21:08:43