- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1883, May 19 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1887 Ran Manistee, MI to Chicago, IL with lumber.
- 1889, Mar 27 Owned W.E. Fitzgerald et al, Milwaukee.
- 1890 7'6" x 14' @ 120# steam firebox boiler, Phoenix Iron Works, Port Huron, MI.
- 1899, Mar 31 Owned Thomas Munroe et al, Muskegon, MI.
- 1904, Jul 21 Sunk by GEORGE L CRAIG while docked at Marine City, MI.
- 1907 Towed LYMAN DAVIS.
- 1909, Oct 19 Collision with Taylor St. bridge, Chicago, IL.
- 1914, Apr 8 Owned George A. Douglas, Detroit, MI; converted to sand barge.
- 1917, Apr 3 Owned Cadillac Builders Supply Co., Detroit; John L. Cullen, president.
- 1920, Jun 11 Renamed JOHN W. CULLEN.
- 1927, May 31 Owned estate of Sydney C. McLouth, Cadillac Supply Co.
- 1928, May 1 Owned Great Lakes Gravel Co., Detroit.
- 1929, May 1 Owned Valley Camp Coal Co., Cleveland, OH.
- 1932, Dec 6 Abandoned, Detour, MI.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Gerry Metzler
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 21:07:36
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio