- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1867, Apr 8 Converted to sidewheel steamer; 695.89 gross tons; ran Detroit to Mackinac; US16447.
- 1868, Oct 3 Owned River & Lakeshore Steamboat Line, Detroit. MI.
- 1873, Apr 14 Owned David & Mary Gallagher, Detroit.
- 1875, Apr 19 Owned Michigan Transportation Co., Marine City, MI.
- 1880, Aug 29 Burned.
- 1881, Nov 30 Enrollment surrendered.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collecti
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 21:05:35
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio