- Original Owner
- Minnesota Steam Ship Co.
- Ownership Notes
- First steel steamnship built by Chicago Shipbuilding Co.
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1891, Aug 1 Ashore near Two Harbors, MN, Lake Superior in fog.
- 1893, Aug 17 Aground, Whitefish Point, Lake Superior in fog.
- 1898, Jun 19 Ashore Raspberry Island, Lake Superior.
- 1901 Owned Pittsburg Steam Ship Co.
- 1912 Owned J. Whoren, Port Arthur, ONT, Canadian Registry.
- 1916 Owned Canadian Northwest Steam Ship Co., C131051.
- 1917 Owned Montreal Transportation Co.
- 1917, Oct 7 Ashore Manitoulin Island near South Baymouth in gale, rudder disabled.
- 1920 Still aground near South Baymouth.
- 1937 Cut up for scrap.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 21:04:01