- Ownership Notes
- Also noted as built North Liverpool, MI; enrolled, Detroit, MI.
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1868 Owned Detroit, MI.
- 1871 Owned Leadbeater & Wilson, Detroit.
- 1872, Dec Sank at dock, Detroit, raised by steamer DETROIT and a steam pump.
- 1875 Repaired.
- 1876 Owned Wilson, Detroit.
- 1881 Major repairs.
- 1882 Major repairs.
- 1888 Ashore near Forestville, MI.
- 1889, May 30 Foundered in storm, Lake Huron, owned Captain McKay, Port Huron, MI; 106' x 24' x 8'; 141 tons.
- 1889, Sep 30 Enrollment surrendered, Port Huron.
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID