- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 33 52/95
History and Notes
- 1839, Apr 24 Owned David Keith et al, Grosse, Isle, MI.
- 1840, Mar Portaged to Lake Superior.
- 1840, Jul 30 Transported Abraham Williams & family to Grand Island; Ancrun & Keith organizing a new fishing company and set up a camp at Grand Island.
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- "Lake Superior Journal", Bella Hubbard
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio