- Original Owner
- U.S. Lighthouse Service
- Ownership Notes
- Served Lakes Huron & Superior.
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1946 Sold to private owners. Rebuilt as a dredge, 106.7' X 26.5' X 5.6', 124 gross tons; renamed MISS MUDHEN II, US264968.
- 1973, Apr Owned Michigan Dredging Co.
- 1973, May Owned RNH, Inc.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio