- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1890, Feb 18 Launched Cuyahoga River; duplicate of MARUBA MATOA, MANOLA; carried iron ore downbound Lake Superior to Lake Erie.
- 1890, Oct Ashore near Port Iriquois; released by MANOLA, HESPER & SHELDON; repaired Cleveland, OH.
- 1891, Jul 24 Sunk barge HELENA in collision at Black Hole, St. Mary's River.
- 1901 Owned Pittsburg Steamship Co.
- 1906, Jul Collision with steamer SILL St. Clair River; repaired Detroit, MI.
- 1914 Owned Bassett Steam Ship Co., Toronto, ONT; C130979; rebuilt 297 x 40.3 x 21.2'; 2,502 gross/ 1,875 net tons.
- 1915 Two new scotch boilers 14'6" x 11'3" @ 180# steam by North Eastern Marine E. Co., Ltd., England.
- 1918 Owned J.F.M. Stewart, Toronto & L.C. Herdman, Montreal Transatlantic Steamship Co.; cut in two at Buffalo; rejoined Montreal; altered Halifax, NSC for salt water; new stack.
- 1919, Dec 27 Collision with GERALDINE WOLVIN in Nates, France; bound from Baltimore, MD.
- 1923 Owned Minto Trading Co., Toronto, ONT; renamed KAMARIS; cut in two Montreal; lengthened to 346.4'; rejoined Ashtabula, OH; 3,072 gross/ 1,874 net tons; 346.4 x 40.2 x 22'.
- 1926 Owned Paterson Steamship Ltd., Fort William, ONT; renamed QUEDOC; 340 X 40 X 24'6".
- 1931 Rebuilt by Port Arthur Ship Building Co., Ltd.; 345 x 40 x 24'6".
- 1938-42 Laid up Fort William, ONT.
- 1940 Grain trade Georgian Bay Ports from Lakehead.
- 1957 Laid up Midland, ONT.
- 1960 Rebuilt as self unloader sand barge, Toronto, ONT; renamed H.S. & G. NO. 1.
- 1961 Scrapped Hamilton, ONT by International Metals Ltd.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 20:53:55