- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1882 Owned at Sand Beach, Michigan
- 1884 Owned J.H. Gillingham, Sand Beach
- 1885 Owned at Bayport, Michigan
- 1887 Rebuilt at West Bay City, Michigan; 48.3 x 12.1 x 4.3, 17 gross &
- 16.82 net tons
- 1900, January 30 Documents surrendered at Port Huron, Michigan, "total
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio