- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1868 Owned at Harrison, Michigan
- 1881, May 17 Owned D. Turney, Bay City, Michigan
- 1882, May 24 Enrolled at Port Huron, Michigan, as a scow schooner
- 1884 Owned J.B. Hazen, readmeasured 19.11 gross & 18.15 net tons
- 1890, November 20 Documents surrendered, "out of commission"
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio