- Original Owner
- Minnesota Steamship Co.
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1901 Owned Pittsburgh Steam Ship Co.
- 1914 New boilers, 16' X 11.5' scotch boilers, 180# steam; by American Ship Building Co.
- 1923 Reconstructed by Pittsburgh Steam Ship Co.
- 1936 Owned Geistman Transportation Co.
- 1937, Apr Renamed GEISTMAN, JOHN P.
- 1938 Owned Lakehead Transportation Co.
- 1938, Nov 22 Lost 44 cars from deckload in Lake Superior storm.
- 1939, Jun Went into Canadian Registry.
- 1940 Renamed JOHNSON, E.E.
- -?- Owned Great Lakes Lumber & Shipping Co.
- 1944 Owned Patterson Steamship Co.
- 1945 Renamed ALTADOC, C171063; owned N.M. Patterson & Sons Ltd.
- 1963 Renamed WELDON, D.B.; owned Goderich Elevator & Transit Co. Ltd.
- 1974, Aug 20 Towed to Thunder Bay, ONT by tug THUNDER CAPE to be broken up.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 20:43:52