- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1841 Enrolled at Oswego, New York
- 1849 Enrolled at Sacketts Harbor, New York; readmeasured 47 gross tons
- 1854 Enrolled at Cape Vincent, New York
- 1858 Enrolled at Ogdensburg, New York; large repairs
- 1860 Owned Jas. Denner, Hammond, New York
- Newspaper Clippings
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio