- Sail Number Masts
- 62' 6"
- 13' 10"
- 3' 2"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1832, November Enrolled at Detroit
- 1836 Same owner, said to be first vessel to trade on the Saginaw River
- 1844, October 18 Wrecked in storm at mouth of Saginaw Bay, abandoned &
- drifted to Canadian shore, Bay d'Or, Ontario; four
- rescuers lost their lives on way back to shore
- 1849 Reported recovered & enrolled at Detroit
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID