- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1869 Built Austin Creek or Toussaint, OH by Herring; enrolled Sandusky.
- 1870 Homeport Toussaint, OH.
- 1871 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; owned G.H. Depew Marine Co.
- 1874 Received thorough overhual.
- 1876 Owned J.D. Skilling, Toledo, OH.
- 1879 Not insured; owned Marine City, MI.
- 1880, Apr 23 Six members of Point Aux Barques Lifesaving Station lost in attempt to assist J.H. MAGRUDER which was anchored in storm; managed to save herself; owned Arthur Conkey et al, Port Huron.
- 1880 Large repairs.
- 1882 Large repairs.
- 1889, May 25 Enrolled Port Huron; owned P.D. Thompson.
- 1889, Oct 5 Ashore Sand Beach.
- 1891 Owned O.D. Thompson.
- 1896, Sep 17 Ashore; wrecked.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio