- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1898 Built Midland, ONT on bottom of ST. MAGNUS which was built on bottom of R.W. STANDLEY by Wm. Carson for Midland Towing & Wrecking Co; registered Toronto.
- 1906 Same owners; registration transferred to Midland.
- 1912 Same owner; homeport Toronto.
- 1917 Same owner; homeport Midland.
- 1919 Rebuilt; renamed LUCKPORT.
- 1920 Owned Canada Steamship Lines.
- 1930 Abandoned.
- 1934 Dismantled & burned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- J. Bald
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 20:27:41