- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1895, Apr 23 Launched, Collingwood, to run Georgian Bay & Lake Superior.
- 1895, Sep 7 With 800 passengers aboard, took part in opening ceremonies at Canadian Soo Locks.
- 1898, Oct Aground on Big Shoals, Drummond Island, Lake Huron; released by tugs.
- 1899 In merger with North Shore Transit Co. & Beatty Line; to run Sarnia, Lakehead & Duluth, MN.
- 1916, Dec 15 Burned; removed from registered.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Historical Society of Detroit
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 20:25:48